MOISTURE-WICK NYLON Compression socks
Made with high-quality fabrics and 400-needle count for flexibility and comfort. Our socks offer mild-moderate compression (15-20 mmHg) - appropriate for all day, everyday wear. The moisture-wicking fabric helps draw sweat and moisture off of the skin and onto the top of the sock fabric to help evaporate the moisture. This design also comes in a higher medical-grade compression level of 20-30 mmHg.
- These high-functioning socks help:
- Energize legs
- Reduce swelling
- Alleviate achiness and heaviness
- Aid in muscle recovery
- Graduated compression from ankle to calf
- Contoured leg and heel for a superior fit
- Flexible toe pocket for extra comfort
- Spandex throughout the sock
Compression level: 15-20 mmHg (Appropriate for all-day, everyday wear)
Composition: 75% Moisture-wick polyester, 13% Nylon, 12% Spandex
Designed in Missoula, MT. Made in Taiwan.
Made by VIM & VIGR - Fashionable Compression Socks
We Also Recommend